HavenWorld has three distinct levels;
NightWorld,the topmost level,where perpetual nighttime rules.This is the place of wild things,no gardens,but wild berries and such for the wild roaming creatures to root out and feed on.
DayWorld,the middle level,where a norn lands when imported,it's always cheerful and sunny,with gardens,a pond,cherry trees always in bloom and fruit,a main house,complete with a nursery,kitchen,living room and even a patio out back.
The mysterious TunnelWorld,an ancient tunnel built by person or persons unknown,who knows what dwells down there....;)
This is a world for those who are really into the personalizing aspect of Creatures
and go for the idea of customizing their own world but lack the time and knowledge of building their own world.sfc from scratch.
It's designed for everyone,from the experienced cob developer who needs the room and free space to test and develop cobs to the impassioned new person wanting more room and less distractions for their norns,to anyone that just likes to collect cobs from the 'net and customize things to suit their tastes.
It's also a good world for those who have crashing problems in C1,the lack of hidden cob scripts or background sound effects lessens the likelihood of a crash because of script or sound card clashes and such,this world has never crashed on me.
Havenworld contains as few of it's own cobs as possible,to leave as much extra room in the worlds scriptorium as possible,allowing for users to decide what they like and what they don't within their own world.
Another benefit to leaving out cobs and heavy scenery is that the world.sfc file is extremely small and light on the system resources,so you can play C1 and C2 at the same time if you want.(I do:)
Scenery cobs and such will be available especially for this world,such as bushes,trees,huts,plants and such to give users the ability to really customize things to their liking,and most any cob on the 'net that doesn't require sitting in one actual X Y plane in another world will work just fine here.A good rule of thumb is that if it lands in the hand when injected or can be picked up,it'll work fine in HavenWorld.
Features of HavenWorld v1.00
1)Three levels the full legnth of the world,one part level making up the second story of the house.
2)Very little scenery is imbedded,scenery meaning the graphics that sit in front of the background graphics that the norn walks behind,making the world easier on memory and resources,and freeing up the view of the creature nd maximizing space.
3) No movers or doors. My norns can never remember how to use a door and often get stuck in the beautiful Terra Nornia so I didn't include them here.
4) No loud background sounds,just Creatures own soft music,my sound card acts up with background sounds,crashing,making buzzing sounds or cutting out all sounds and music altogether, and I usually have to keep the sound off in other worlds,but then I miss the norn and grendel babble,cob sounds,etc...,so I left out the background sound in Havenworld,like jungle sounds and such,but the creature noises are still there and I can now run my sound card just fine.:)
5) No dangerous weeds are injected,however,some weeds are included that will inject fear and punishment if eaten,this way your creatures will still learn not to eat weeds and will gain from the experience without being poisoned,making them safer in somebody elses world that has real weeds,if you trade them over the 'net.
6) Plenty of food and medicinal herbs are built in,gardens and mushroom patches,wild berry and nut plants,a stove that dishes out food,honey,etc..as well as shelves in the kitchen to hold it,helping you keep things tidy.
7)Decorative background and visuals,at least I find them attractive,hehe,and I spent weeks designing the visual appeal alone.:) But still a clear view of all creatures for good clean snap shots.:)
8) No grendel machine,good for those that don't care for grendels,you won't have any, as well as those that love them,you'll have more control over what grendels enter the world.
Credit goes to Slink for posting the basic instructions and basic world scripts to her site,my *BIG*,slobbering thanks to her.;)
Slinks Burrow Online
(You can find a lot of neat stuff there,including Terra Nornia spare parts,the weather and stuff will work fine in HavenWorld,as long as you have Terra Nornia already on your machine,I don't know if the weather sprites are included with the cob)
HavenWorld created by:
Additional sceneries and cobs for HavenWorld will be made available at this site as they are created.
Der Download ist auf der Seite möglich die beim klick auf den Autor aufgerufen wird oder hier.